ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY THE CLIENT:
Welcome and thank you for visiting us, we appreciate your interest in almaMía Swimwear and our website www.almamiaswimwear.com, along with our related websites, social media, mobile site and other services provided by us. These terms of service are a legally contract between you and Creaciones almaMia S.A.S regarding the use of our website constituted under Colombian laws, whose main activity is to allow the exhibition and commercialization of products online for purchase by consumers.
By visiting www.almamiaswimwear.com, you are accepting and consenting to our terms and conditions, as well as our personal data treatment policy and other company policies, which correspond to the general conditions that will govern the transactions carried out on our website. Is possible that those, are modified without prior notice, and will be applicable in the moment of their publication on this website. Therefore, you should read our policies each time you visit our site and/or transact with us. The users who enter the site www.almamiaswimwear.com from foreign countries, will buy subject to Colombian regulations.
In particular, it´s important that you pay attention to our policies related to the terms of purchase and our policy of processing personal data if you are a person under 18 years of age; Well, you must inform your parents and/or guardians about almaMia Swimwear's policies. The registration and use of this site or any of its services must be carried out by its representative, who, in accordance with the legal regime, is obliged to take his opinion into account, prior to granting his authorization and in general, any treatment that is given to your data.
• To visiting the almaMia website, and/or buying something to us through this medium, or by Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Telephone or in our Boutique, you participate in our "Service" and you agree the terms and conditions.
• We are not responsible if the information available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site provided only general information and should not be used like a unique basis for making decisions without consulting primary sources of information (more accurate, more complete, or more timely). Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
• The prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the product without.
POLICY FOR THE MANAGEMENT, ADMINISTRATION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
• A few products may be available exclusively online through the website or in boutique. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only in accordance with our return policy.
• We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the store. We cannot guarantee that any color in the display of your computer monitor is accurate.
• Products made to order will only be available in the colors indicated on the websites or when you contact us. For wholesale customers, the colors available are in the catalog.
• We reserve the right to limit the quantities of the products we offer. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice, at our exclusive criterion.
• We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
• We are not responsible for any loss or damage related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content or any other transaction carried out in relation to third party websites. Please review third party policies and practices carefully and make sure you understand them before making any transaction. The complaints, claims, concerns or questions related to third party products should be directed to third parties.
PPOLICIES AND GUARANTEES
1. Hand wash, do not use washer or dryer.
2. Dry hanging. Do not dry in the sun.
3. Do not use an iron.
4. Wash in cold water (maximum temperature 40 ° c)
5. Do not use bleach.
6. Do not dry in clean.
7. Use liquid soap and rinse very well. Avoiding the use of fabric softener.
8. Wash as soon as possible after exposing to the sea or swimming pools to eliminate salt, chlorine and other chemicals.
Recommendations for use:
1. Our garments has a high quality in their materials and in the making of it. However, this garments require the good use and care of whoever uses them.
2. Do not sit on rough surfaces.
3. Bronzers, self-tanners, lighteners (eg: blondor, sol & clair, dew of gold, among others). These chemicals deteriorate the garment, even generating stains and discoloration.
CHANGES, GUARANTEES AND / OR RETURNS:
Previous recommendations: For any change, guarantee and/or return, it must be ensured that the product has the following at the time of the claim and / or request:
• The product must have the original label and the hygiene protectors in place in perfect condition. (It, must not be dirty, damaged, deterioration due to humidity, tobacco smoke, among others.)
• It must be in its original packaging.
• If the product is found with any damage and/or defect, it will be sent to the laboratory to carry out the respective quality study, which does not have a predetermined time; once the laboratory sends the results, almaMia will contact the client to report the response to this request. In case the quality tests are not positive for damages by the fabric and/or soul. It is the client who must assume the respective costs to send it. In case of not complying with the requirements mentioned here, the merchandise will be returned. Being the client responsible for its condition and its cost.
• The above measures apply to any type of guarantee, exchange and/or return without exception. And, in the event that it does not meet the aforementioned criteria, the merchandise will be returned to the customer's place of residence and the customer must assume the costs of the same.
• All merchandise that is sent outside the business time for changes, guarantees and/or returns, will be returned to the customer who must bear the cost of shipping the return.
• The promotional items do not have changes, guarantees and/or returns.
• To analyze a warranty claim, Creaciones almaMia S.A.S, will take into account the recommendations for washing and use, expressed on the labels of the garments. And based on them will make the respective decision. Like the aforementioned recommendations.
• The customer who makes a warranty claim must submit the purchase bill no later than thirty (30) calendar days after the purchase date and must attach it along with the format of changes, guarantees and/or Returns requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Without bill there is no guarantee.
• To make a change, the garment may not have been used. It must be in perfect condition with its respective labels and tags, without stains or rips.
• You must comply with the previous recommendations.
• No changes are made to promotional clothing.
• The client who wants to make a change, must present the purchase bill no later than thirty (30) calendar days after the date of purchase and must attach it together with the format of changes, guarantees and/or returns requested by email: email@example.com.
• Without bill there are no changes.
• All changes shipping costs are the responsibility of the client.
• almaMía is not responsible for the loss and/or damage of the products during the return transit.
• almaMia reserves the right to deny the possibility of changes to people who, in the opinion of the company, make changes frequently and excessively.
RETURNS AND POSITIVE BALANCE
• Returns automatically generate a positive balance, accepted up to 15 days from the date of delivery of the product.
• The client who wants to make a return for a positive balance, must present the purchase bill no later than thirty (15) fifteen calendar days after the delivery date, the receipt that the coordinator delivers at the time of receiving the merchandise and the format of exchanges, guarantees and/or returns requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Without bill there are no returns.
• almaMia is not responsible for the loss of merchandise for return.
• The positive balance will only be paid for the items that are available in our boutique that will be sent to the email after your request has been approved.
• The positive balance can only be used 10 calendar days after the return request is approved.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND / OR OMISSIONS
• Occasionally, may be information on our site or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may be related to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (even after you have submitted your order).
• We do not assume any obligation to update, modify or clarify information on the service or on any related website, including, among others, price information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information on the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions established in the terms of service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) For any illegal purpose.
(b) Request others to carry out or participate in illegal acts.
(c) Violate any local, international, federal, provincial or state regulation, norm, law or ordinance.
(d) Infringe or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties.
(e) Harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, belittle, intimidate, or discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
(f) Presenting false or misleading information.
(g) To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code to be used or may be used in any way that affects the functionality or operation of the service or any related website, other websites or the internet.
(h) To collect or track the personal information of others.
(i) To spam, phishing, pharm, pretext, spider, tracing or scraping.
(j) For any obscene or immoral purpose.
(k) Interfere or circumvent the security features of the service or any related website, other websites or the internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
ORDERS AND DELIVERIES
• Shipping costs for your specific country can be calculated at checkout before placing your order.
• Our international orders are sent by the transport company "DHL express", which is responsible for the safe delivery of the order.
• Our delivery times are subject to the availability of products in the warehouse and/or their manufacture. These times will be informed at the time of placing your order. These times may vary due to withholdings or delays at customs or local authorities.
• almaMia is not responsible for delays in them.
• almaMia reserves the right to cancel the order due to unavailability of the product.
• Delivery times are not guaranteed, if you need a guaranteed delivery date please contact us to make sure we can meet the delivery date with the shipping method you have selected.
• almaMía is not responsible for delays in processing or shipping caused by events beyond our control. All orders are subject to credit card verification and security check before shipment. Any missing or incorrect information could cause delays in the delivery of your order.
• For your safety, we cannot make any address changes once the order has been shipped. If it is not available when a delivery is attempted, the carrier will return the package to the service center, from there it will wait for instructions from the almaMia company to make the shipment again. If the product is not delivered on the third attempt. It will be returned to the AlmaMía warehouse and the customer will be responsible for assuming the cost of shipping to be dispatched again.
• almaMia is not responsible for shipping and/or other delays that are beyond its control, such as adverse weather conditions, natural disasters. Or customs delays in the receiving country.
• Your order may be subject to tariffs, taxes and fees imposed by your country. almaMia does not charge sales duties or taxes for international orders and cannot predict what your charges in other countries. If you do incur these charges, they must be paid for your package to go through customs house. In most cases, the carrier will attempt to collect taxes and/or duties when the package is delivered. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to research and understand the associated costs prior to purchase. If the courier charges almaMia taxes and / or taxes after the delivery of your package, we will invoice the credit card on file without prior notice. For more information on your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
• When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange a delivery, or return a purchase, we imply that you agree that we collect and use it only for that specific reason.
• If we request your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will directly ask for your express consent. Or give you an opportunity to say no.
• If, after choosing to participate, you change your mind, you can withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for continuous collection. Use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
• We may disclose your personal information if required by law or if you violate our terms of service.
• If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell you products.
• Our policies can be modified at any time, whereby we recommend that you check regularly or periodically on our website, through which the latest version of this policy or the mechanisms to obtain a copy of the policy will be made available to you same.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONGRATULATIONS, PETITIONS, COMPLAINTS AND / OR CLAIMS
• In case you have any congratulations, requests, complaints and / or claims, you should send it to the email: email@example.com
• Keep in mind that once you inform the responsible area within the company, depending on which of them your request is addressed, the query, request or complaint will be processed.
• Your request in relation to your personal data must be answered within a maximum period of five (5) business days from the receipt of the request. For the correct and complete consideration of your request or claim, we ask you to provide the identity of the applicant, his identification number, the address of notifications / responses and the documents he wants to assert.
PLACE OF ADDRESS
Creaciones almaMía S.A.S - calle 16 a # 43 b - 210 Barrio Manila - tel +57 (4) 4484690 - firstname.lastname@example.org